Full Spectrum Hemp CBD Oil (250-500mg CBD)
Full Spectrum Hemp CBD Oil (250-500mg CBD). Bluebird Botanicals Signature Hemp Extract is a robust blend of 250mg or 1500mg of full-spectrum cannabinoids amplified with organic hemp seed oil, frankincense oil, and black seed oil.
Packaging: Glass bottle with plastic dropper top. All our products contain less than 0.3% THC and are federally compliant and federally legal.
Product Specifications: 30ml (1oz) bottle contains 250mg or 1500mg of hemp-derived cbd extract. Each milliliter (ml) provides 8mg or 50mg of full spectrum hemp-derived cbd extract.
- 1oz or 30ml Bottle
- 250mg or 1500mg of active cull spectrum Cannabinoids per bottle
- 8mg or 50mg Active Cannabinoids per Serving
- Full Spectrum Cannabinoid Extract with terpenes including Limonene, A-pinene, and more
- Organically-grown cold-pressed hemp seed oil
- All-natural, plant-based ingredients
- Grown & processed in the USA
Product Ingredients: 250mg per ounce or 1500mg per ounce of full-spectrum phytocannabinoid-rich hemp extract, Wildcrafted Frankincense carterii CO2 extract, Black cumin seed (Nigella sativa) cold-pressed oil, organic virgin cold-pressed hemp seed oil
Do you get a buzz from full-spectrum CBD?
Is it possible to get “high” with full-spectrum CBD? CBD will not make you feel “high” on its own. Full-spectrum CBD, on the other hand, does contain THC, which can make you feel euphoric. You may be ingesting enough THC to experience the benefits if you take a large enough dose of a strong full-spectrum CBD product.
What is the purpose of CBD Oil Full Spectrum hemp extract?
CBD has been shown to alleviate insomnia and enhance total sleep time.” Our full-spectrum hemp extract contains cannabinoids that aid with sleepiness caused by typical aches and pains from exercise or aging. They also aid in the relaxation of the mind and body, as well as the promotion of a balanced stress response that promotes feelings of serenity.
Is CBD oil the same as full-spectrum hemp oil?
The chemicals that full-spectrum and broad-spectrum CBD contain are the primary distinctions between the two. Full-spectrum CBD is defined as CBD that incorporates various naturally occurring cannabis plant extracts, including terpenes and other cannabinoids, as well as up to 0.3 percent THC.
How to use Classic CBD Oil
- One serving can be taken up to 10 times per day by mouth or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- You should keep a daily journal to record any changes over time. Make note of any physical sensations you experience before and after taking CBD.
- When you’re not seeing the desired results after 2 weeks of daily use, you can try taking an additional serving or two as long as you stay within the product‘s daily maximum serving size. Or you can try a more concentrated product for stronger results.